Forbes recently published an article about the possibility of using blockchain technology to secure elections. With all of the recent talk about hackers targeting U.S. election systems and blockchain hype cycle in full effect, this seems like a natural story to appear. Considering we have been working on ablockchain voting machine for almost two years now, we felt it necessary to chime in.
Our posts also live on Medium, a popular publishing website. Follow @blocktechcorp on Medium!
- Paper Ballots Are The Only Secure Way to Run An Election says Blockchain Technologies Corp., Developers of Cutting Edge Blockchain Voting System/Machine
- Blockchain Voting is Coming, But It Won’t Be Online (Yet)
- What Is The Blockchain & Why Does It Help Secure Elections?
- How Can We Improve Voting Machines?
- Creating The Next Generation Voting Machine