Online elections are convenient and shown to improve voter turnout. Our solution works on phones, tablets, and computers.
- Voters receive a unique code via mail or email that allows them to access a polling website to cast their vote
- If secrecy is required, all identifying information will not be recorded – you can see who voted but now how they voted
From ballot creation and dispersal to collection and tallying, we see your mail-in election through from beginning to end.
- We work with you to design and create custom ballots tailored to meet the needs of your election
- We mail ballots to each voter with a pre-addressed return envelope including an additional secret ballot envelope to protect identity, if required
- Voters return ballots to a specified location, typically ballots are held at the post office until it is time to tabulate the results
- Ballots are collected and brought to the counting location of your choice where observers can watch the vote counting process
- Once ballots are counted, we certify and notarize the results and provide you with a detailed election report
Whether you want to use paper ballots or a touchscreen tablet, we come to your annual meeting or other location where your election will be held and take care of the election process from beginning to end.
- We will verify eligible voters based on your list
- We hand out and collect ballots or facilitate voters using a touchscreen solution
- If paper ballots are used, observers are able to watch as we scan each ballot
- Once voting has ended and ballots have been scanned, we certify and notarize the results and provide you with a detailed report
Backed By Blockchain
All of our election services use the blockchain to enable radical transparency, security, and efficiency.
The blockchain is a new database technology using a global network of computers to create records that cannot be altered or deleted; enabling a secure and permanent record of election data.